We finally arrived at Delphi, the site of the oracle, that voice of prophecy that echoes through so much of Greek mythology. We met our local guide, who I recognized from our previous trip--she is rather a celebrity, the force behind much of the expansion and recovery of this site for the public (she has even been in a History channel show about Delphi). Wish I remembered her name...Someone?
Popular Posts
-
I've never had a policy, I just do my best every time and every day Whatever you did, whatever your mistakes, you will always find ...
-
by Yaron Binur, Product Manager As we're now in early March, it occurs to me that it's still not too late to look back on the past y...
-
Food preservation is a process that makes food last longer. Food preservation can prevent or slow down the action of bacteria or fungi on th...
-
Posted by Josh Cohen, Senior Business Product Manager There are more than 25,000 publishers from around the world in Google News today. That...
-
Posted by Krishna Bharat, Distinguished Engineer, Google News [cross-posted from the Official Google Blog ] One problem with reading news on...
-
Posted by Andy Golding, Software Engineer Often publishers ask us why Google News didn't include one of their articles, or skipped the i...
-
Piotr: This is short commentary about one aspect that is missing in my latest article… http://awakeningtoreality.blogspot.com/2014/02/anatta...
-
Posted by Andy Golding, News Engineering Team Hey news publishers, have you checked out Google's Webmaster Tools lately? Did you know th...
-
Posted by Abraham Epton, News Support Team I recently moved about two thousand miles across the country, and aside from the lack of good piz...
-
Hihi everyone! I'm pleased to announce that I have recently taken the spot as the Author's Guild leader in Gridrock City! Yaaaay! Re...
No comments:
Post a Comment